Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Healing through the divine

I posted this on my website as well, but am so excited I thought I should also post on my blog.
I am excited to begin working with a new healing technique this year (2011) that I believes heals issues on a deeper level than the techniques I was before employing. I am also incorporating this technique into the majority of my animal communication sessions, which I believe is giving them more validity, strength, and healing power for the situations I am working on.

What is healing through the divine?
Healing through the Divine is a healing technique that basically means I am turning the problem over to the divine for healing as opposed to trying to heal it from any energetic means on my part. On a practical level, what this look like is that I am focusing on the problem or issue until I can see and realize the issue through the divine. Seeing something through divine sight and realizing something through divine knowledge is healing in and of itself, as in the divine everything is perfect and exactly as it is supposed to be. Once I am able to see and know things through the divine, the issue itself actually shifts and changes in the physical, which is where we all want to see healing occur. To complete this process, as I am given new divine sight and knowledge into the issue, eventually the divine completely takes over and I am able to fully release the issue to the divine, where the most perfect healing process can occur--even beyond what I am capable of seeing, knowing, or experiencing at the time.

This process sounds very simple, but can actually be very time consuming on my part. To fully heal something through the divine, it is not enough to recognize a truth logically; you must wait until it has been absorbed fully at all levels, and all doubts and human forms of thinking have been dissolved. Due to the amount of human thinking I have built over my life span, this is not always a simple or easy process! In spite of this, however, I have found enormous benefits to it over animal communication, most notably the fact that it relinquishes me from the “God” position that I have often found myself in animal communication sessions.

What I mean by this, is often in animal communication sessions I find myself in a position where people are relying on me to have the right answer or be able to solve or heal their problem. More and more I have been lead to recognize that I am not God and by trying to be any kind of substitute I am seriously selling my clients short, if not actually creating harm! In the process of healing through the divine, on the other hand, I am fully and completely giving up any control of the process and turning the process over to a higher power, a power that is completely perfect and composed only of love and goodness, very unlike me! So I can be absolutely confident when I am complete with a session that very best solution for all parties involved will occur naturally, without any human manipulation, tinkering, or room for error on my part.

What should I expect out of a session?
First of all, you should expect a shift to occur. A shift, however, could be a variety of things, and is not always necessarily what we initially expected. For example, if I am doing a healing on a physical issue, a shift may mean a complete physical healing of the problem. This can and does occur. However, it could also mean that following the healing either you or I have an intuition of physical remedy to give the animal to help the animal heal on the physical; and we may find that following this physical treatment the animal improves rapidly. Another possibility, for an animal who is in a very bad physical state, it is also possible that the animal will use the healing to strengthen his soul and help him cross more easily to the other side. While we may desire a physical healing, we are not God and are not in control of the animal’s path; if the animal’s path requires him to transition, a healing session will make this an easier and more painless process both for the animal and for the people involved. In this case, healing will likely also extend to our own emotions and helping those who love the animal see his transition with peace and a divine understanding.

So you can see through this example there are many ways for healing to occur on an issue. We can know through this process, however, that it is occurring in the most perfect possible way for both us and our animal.

Secondly, you should expect to give at least three days to fully recognize the shift. Healing can and does occur immediately at the soul level. Sometimes this will also manifest immediately in the physical realm. However, there are several reasons that it may take three days for us to recognize and realize a healing. First of all, it takes time for the body to construct new cells and repair damaged cells. So if we are working on a physical issue, once the issue is healed at the soul level, it very often takes three days for the animal’s body to build new cells based on the new soul pattern it is now using as its template. Secondly, it takes our brains three days to fully shift into a new paradigm. An example of this is a study that showed when people wore glasses that caused everything they saw to be shifted upside down, it took three days for the brain to adapt to this and turn the images around so that the people wearing the glasses actually saw them as right-side-up again. And when the same people stopped wearing the glasses, it took another three days for them to begin seeing their reality as right-side-up instead of up-side-down. What this means is that even if a healing does occur instantaneously it may take *us* three days to actually recognize that it has occurred and see it fully. So three days is always a good rule of thumb to use when you want to rationally assess the effectiveness of a session.

Thirdly, you should expect to continue to support the animal at the physical when we are doing a healing session addressing a problem that is manifesting in the physical. While I believe we should always attempt to address physical issues at a level deeper than medical science can, it can be grossly neglectful to attempt healing only at a spiritual level and ignore the support of the physical. If the issue is serious, please do not contact me unless you are also working with a veterinarian. If the issue is not serious, part of the healing may still entail remedies that we can give on a physical level to support the body as it adapts to the spiritual changes.

Finally, you should expect that a healing involving your animal may also necessarily mean addressing an issue in your own life. Animals are reflective by their very nature, and often a problem we are seeing in the animal may also be reflecting a problem in our own lives. The benefit of this is that in addressing healing in an animal you will often receive healing as a free by product! The responsibility of this is that you have to recognize when you contact me that you are giving me free access to your personal life and issues; and in order to receive healing for your animals you need to have a willingness to both acknowledge and let go of these issues as needed.

Occasionally in a healing I may find that something my human client is holding on to is blocking the healing of the animal. If you have a willingness to let go of this issue, I may be able to work on this issue without further contacting you. However, if you are holding on to this issue very tightly, it may be necessary for me to bring this issue to your conscious awareness and gain your willingness to release the problem before I can continue on with the healing. Sometimes this may necessitate two healings—one for you and one for the animal.

What kind of issues can be helped through a healing session vs an animal communication session?
I still believe very strongly in animal communication and will still conduct animal communication sessions where appropriate. I believe animal communication is most appropriate as a tool for all of us to learn to deepen our own spiritual awareness and bring us into communion with our own animals. I am very excited about animal communication when it involves teaching others how to incorporate it into their life. I am not as excited when I feel my services are being used as a crutch or a quick fix. I believe the best use of my services as an animal communicator is as a mentor in learning how to talk to your own animals, validation to recognize if what you are hearing is right, as a back up in explaining a situation (such as a move or a training method) to your animal, or as a quick check in to see how your animals are doing or how things are going. I will also incorporate animal communication into my healing sessions to check in with the animal both before and after the session, communicate any vital information from the animal to you, and recognize any shifts that have occurred through the session.

Healing sessions I feel are better suited for any conflict that is occurring either between you and the animal or the animal and another animal; training or behavior problems stemming from past trauma or abuse; physical health problems; and problems that you are experiencing as particularly emotionally troubling or concerning to you.
I am happy to help you determine what is going to work the best in your situation, so please do not worry about figuring out what type of session needs to be done with your animal. That will all occur naturally as part of the session and in many cases I am integrating both animal communication and divine healing into the same session.